Rewatching game yet again…..

Viewing 2 reply threads

LetItRide
      Ute Fan
      @letitride

Man Kincaid and Kuithe put on a blocking display like never before. 
      Remember all the hoot and hollering that they were inefficient early on in the season …..well they along with the OL ……are a well oiled machine right now. 
      Those two ,especially, Kincaid frustrated Thibadeux on numerous plays. Kuithe blocked two players all the way to the ground. One in the end zone all the way to the stands…..the other was Thibadeux on a run play. Pure enjoyment. 

This game reminded me of the PAC 12 championship in 2019 where they pretty much dominated in the trenches. This game was the opposite. The Utes owned it on both sides of the ball. 

Sewell was pretty much the best player on the field  for them. No one else stood out … maybe WR Devin Williams, but he bitched and moaned about his QBs inadequacies that it didn’t help the cause.

Let’s get thru the buffs (who are playing much better at end of season) and stay healthy🙏🏼.

Crickets 🦗 from all he Quack fans(infested with them) here in NorCal. Just the way I like it. 

So glad the PAC-12 champ is in Vegas. Levi stadium sucked(live nearby). Terrible venue. 
      Will be a more enjoyable experience for everyone this year!

GO Utes!

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

I went to the ccg in 2018. That was a terrible experience. I didn’t go in 2019 because I hated it there. Unfortunately I won’t be able to make it this year but I hope to go next year!

LetItRide
        Ute Fan
        @letitride

I attended both. Just a sour taste looms after those games. Again the venue……good riddance. 

Both were ugly slugfests that were frustrating to watch. 
        Both had the same outcome……..inefficient offenses. Nothing against those teams but this years team just has that moxy that they can score on anyone at anytime. 

New venue, new QB who has all the confidence and leadership, Best player is quarterbacking our D, Role players have matured, won a high level “showcase” game, Whitt wants the ball first to start a game!…., 1-2-3 punch at RB…,…..22% better!……. I mean I can go on…..

Great time to be a Ute!

UrbanLiar
          Ute Fan
          @urbanliar

All gas, no brakes!

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

Utah is hard to beat at home. Stating the obvious of course, big difference in the game was slowing UOs run game. Both teams live and die on the success of running the ball. Game was well officiated. For the most part, refs let the teams play. With the current wacked out targeting rule, Phillips hit could of been evaluated for targeting and luckily the deflected pass was a little low and not caught by the WR behind the play. There’s always a few odd plays where the ball bounces a certain way that have a big outcome on games. 

Utes need OS and OU to beat each other up on Saturday. Utah cannot get into an Arizona type game with CU who has lost most if not all of their starting WRs with Shenault leaving and some key injuries on defense. No injuries and get up early giving the starters the 2nd half off for more rest would be ideal. Utes really do not need style points and now way KW is going to run up the score on Dorrell a solid young coach working hard to build a program. 

2008 National Champ
        Ute Fan
        @cptmrgn05

Not sure about this statement. Might want to check Dorrell’s history since he is not young and was not considered solid before being run out of UCLA.

Dorrell a solid young coach

Trailgoat
          Ute Fan
          @utahgoat

My bad, young in terms of age, poor word choice. Young as a head coach. He had some tough losses coaching at UCLA, the loss to Utah was one of them. UCLA football is a tough gig forever living in the shadow of USC. 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Rewatching game yet again…..