Sam Darnold…

Viewing 4 reply threads

Anonymous
      Ute Fan
      @anonymous

Just watched the OT highlights of the USC/Texas game. After the winning FG, Darnold barely celebrated and then walked toward the mid-field to shake hands with Texas players. He was similarly calm at last year’s PSU game after he led the game-tying TD. Not really sure why, but I’m just really impressed by his demeanor and maturity.

For an 18/19 year-old who plays under some of the brightest lights of sports, he certainly comports well. Perhaps, in today’s me/me/me world, I guess that sits well with me.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

He’s a mellow dude.

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

His calm demeanor is one of the reasons he is such a great QB.  He doesn’t panick under pressure.

perceptionate
      Ute Fan
      @perceptionate

I had the opposite reaction. Leaders need to celebrate with their teams–especially when the defense and field goal kicker won that for them in OT.

Anonymous
        Ute Fan
        @anonymous

curious…do you know that he didn’t celebrate with his teammates in different ways, different times, or different places?

The point of my post was he always seemed calm, not overly enthusiastic, always ready for the next play, and do so with humility. That’s all. No planting of flags. No making funny gestures.

perceptionate
          Ute Fan
          @perceptionate

That’s just an argumentative response. I don’t know how he celebrates with his teams off the field just like you don’t know how calm he is off the field. We speculate on what we can see, and we just had different interpretations to the same observations. 

Anonymous
            Ute Fan
            @anonymous

Not sure what made you think I know how he behaves off the field. I made an observation about his demeanor on the field…nothing else. I don’t pretend to know the guy.

If you want to argue for the argument sake, that’s all you. Logic isn’t for everyone. I’m finished here.

perceptionate
              Ute Fan
              @perceptionate

You really need to re-read this interaction. Re-read it until you actually *understand* what I said instead of jumping to totally unreflective responses and insults.

Extra Medium
      Ute Fan
      @runningreddude

he is a serial killer

UTUTE
        Ute Fan
        @utute

Should not have up voted…but that is funny

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

You can undo your up or down votes FYI.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Sam Darnold…