Serious Rumor

Viewing 3 reply threads

32utahutes
      @32utahutes

“Rising, a Southern California native who signed with Texas in 2018 after de-committing from Oklahoma, will transfer to Utah, where he took an official visit last weekend, a source told Horns247. Rising was also getting interest from Oregon, Washington State and Fresno State, according to sources.”

-Chip Brown, Texas insider at 247 sports

Obviously with nothing official coming out you don’t count the chickens before they hatch… But….. 👀👀👀 I like it.

2 1

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Chip Brown is about as official as it gets. 

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

This would be great, sit next year and then compete with Shelley and hopefully a freshman or two the following year.

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

Rising was concerned with the number of carries Ehlinger had at 164. Huntley ran the ball 168 times his sophomore year and missed a couple games. Junior year over 100 carries and missed final 5 games…

Ludwig must have really sold him on a new offense.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Yet Huntley wasn’t injured on carries. He was injured on s**tty blocking from what I remember. Or not getting rid of it quicker. 

Anfernee
          Ute Fan
          @anfernee

Cameron Rising is following Utah football and Britain Covey. I mean, that’s about as official as it gets, right? 😉

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

Yeah I just wouldn’t trust Chip Brown even if it was the weather report from Death Valley, CA.

We will see how he does. I really like that commit from Utah as well. I tend to care about recruiting once they start to perform.  

PlainsUte
            Ute Fan
            @plainsute

Maybe he just wants to learn the seven habits of highly effective Pac-12 receivers.

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Major of coaching players to NFL-level skill is definitely no longer offered at Texas.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Serious Rumor