Sign me up for the Tuttle bandwagon

Viewing 5 reply threads

LVUte
      Ute Fan
      @texute

This kid is awesome, look at what he said about the SoCal offer:

http://www.scout.com/college/football/recruiting/story/1785713-pac-12-commit-lands-big-offer

“I’m honored to have the offer from USC, it’s a great school but I’m 100% committed to Utah,” Tuttle said. “For me, a commitment is a commitment. Once you build trust with someone, that’s it. For me, I have such a great relationship with the coaches at Utah and such a strong comfort level, I would never do anything to hurt that.”

USC had a commitment from standout signal caller Matt Corral but the two party’s went their separate ways a few days ago.

“Coach Helton called me on Friday and offered,” Tuttle said. “He said they like me a lot and want me to come and visit. I was confused at first because they have Matt committed but he explained what was going on and said they needed a quarterback. 

“Like I said, USC is a great school but I explained that I was solid with Utah and I’ll actually be up there next week at their camp working out a little and doing some recruiting. After every offer I’ve gotten, I’ve called the Utah coaches to keep them in the loop of what’s going on. That’s just how we are, the communication we have is great a big reason I’m so excited to be a Ute.”

mesovanhorny
      Ute Fan
      @mesovanhorny

i LOVE this guy. LOVE. it’s not too strong a word to use in this context. he’s the cat’s ass!

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Whoa. That is one incredible kid.

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

Wow.  I can’t wait to see him on the field in a Utah jersey  Not only is he an elite QB, he is intelligent, grounded, and is amazingly mature for his age.  We have a good one in Jack Tuttle.  His commitment to Utah seems as solid as solid gets.  Schools like Alabama and USC won’t stop trying to recruit him, though.  Really, really hoping we can hang on to this kid.

UteThunder
        Ute Fan
        @utethunder

Hopefully Taylor can showcase an offense decent enough to keep him committed. 

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

Very mature for his age, impressive. Excited to see what he can do here!

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

Typical USC – they lose their first choice (how I wonder?) and are on the phone the very next day trying to poach from someone else.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Sign me up for the Tuttle bandwagon