Sione Vaki declares for NFL draft

Viewing 4 reply threads

BD
      Ute Fan
      @flyfisherman

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Good luck to him. Guy is a freak athlete that is for sure.

Anfernee
      Ute Fan
      @anfernee

And think of all the NLI monies we can use now with Bishop and Vaki going @nfl !

DrahtUte
      Ute Fan
      @drahtute

I know everyone says he’s a late round pick at best but I’ve also always been told the NFL draft is all about the measurables. I’ve got to think Vaki is going to do very well at the measurables. Best of luck to him!

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

There’s no doubt in my mind that Vaki will be drafted higher than Bishop. His physical measurables are way better and that’s something that the NFL really puts a premium on. How many times have we seen some guy that we never heard of jump into the 1st or 2nd round just based on measurables and potential? I also have to imagine that Vaki and his people consulted with NFL insiders and got a positive review as to where he would be drafted if he decided to enter the draft.

highlandute7
          Ute Fan
          @highlandute7

And no way Vaki would have received all this attention if he had not played offense.

//r00t4Utes
      Ute Fan
      @r00t4utes

Sad for the team next season, but it’s great for Vaki, and for Bishop, I bet no both go no later than the 4th round.

It does have me wondering if one of the xfers might come back, like Jocelyn Malaska.

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

Bishop’s stock is getting lower as more unexpected guys enter the draft, like Vaki. If he goes in the 4th round, it’ll be great for him but likely seen as a reach for whichever team drafts him.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Sione Vaki declares for NFL draft