Snapback hats are a fools game, amirite?

Viewing 4 reply threads

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

I’d love a 7-3/4 fitted Ute hat with block U, interlocking U, or D&F. In fact, I’d like all 3, especially if I can find them in different colors, black, red, white, even gray.

Do these exist? scouring the internet for Ute head gear I see snapback after snapback and some fitted options, but none in bigger sizes.

prestitute
      Ute Fan
      @prestitute

I had sone back in the day, but they have been harder to come by. I think maybe online is your best bet. I also scored some flex fit hats (my second favorite to the true fitted ones) at Kohl’s several years back.

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

nothing wrong with snapback hats. They are the cool thing these days.

HATUman
      Ute Fan
      @hatuman

Am I the only one who thinks that Utah fan gear is severely lacking? A lot of the gear available is cheap and just looks poorly designed. I wish this was something the school took a little more pride in.

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

I think the issue there is Utah’s partnership with Under Armour. Over the years, Under Armour’s products have, in my view, kind of gone down in quality and style. Maybe Utah needs to revisit that and ponder a move to Adidas or back to Nike?

tanute3
        Ute Fan
        @tanute3

Utah’s gear offering is downright pathetic. From the quality of items, to the design of the products (including many jerseys worn by the teams), the whole identity of Utah is struggling big time imo.

I’m not sure if Utah or Under Armor is to blame (probably both) but it’s extremely disappointing. I really hope we get a breath of fresh air with the move to the Big 12, starting with new football jerseys.

chinngiskhaan
          Ute Fan
          @chinngiskhaan

I was disappointed when I went to Utah Red Zone. There wasn’t much variety in the selection, and the majority of the stuff was ugly and/or poor quality.

The coaches seem to have a bunch of great stuff that simply isn’t available to everyone else. Bizarre.

Utegator
            Ute Fan
            @utegator

Yeah it’s odd. Is there a reason why we can never find the gear the coaches have?

The Miami Ute
          Ute Fan
          @themiamiute

Exactly…I go to the Adidas website and see what they offer for Miami fans and there’s no comparison regarding quality and style. Right now, Under Armour is the equivalent of shopping at Walmart for clothes.

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

I do like a good fitted hat. I’m a 7 1/2 if anybody’s looking for a gift.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Snapback hats are a fools game, amirite?