Viewing 5 reply threads
      5 12

Anonymous
      Inactive

10 5

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Why do conservatives love the term snowflake so much, when they are so afraid of women, people of color and new ideas? 

Who is the real “snowflake” with all your make America great again crap? 

What is worse today than 30 years ago? 

2 3

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

Well, relative buying power is certainly down. The worth of a college degree has fallen. The increase of the cost of education. The sharp improvement increase of health care is worse. Oh, wait totally forgot about the increase of terrorism world wide and at home. But yeah everything is great these days. 

5 3

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

Buying power down? 

Reagonomics. 

College degree not worth as much? Well, let’s see why? Wages have remained stagnant since the mid 90’s. 

Reagonomics. 

Health care costs have risen at their slowest pace since the ACA was passed. Trump’s ideas look to have healthcare return to the pre-ACA levels of increases. 

Terrorism? I’m not sure about abroad, but crime, terrorism, rapes, murders, etc are all down in the US.

Try again. 

1 1

ironman1315
            Ute Fan
            @ironman1315

Where did I say this was a particular parties fault?  I merely pointed out how we have slipped in the past 30 years. I answered your parting question.

You need to calm down. I get where you’re coming from but generally a debate is best served by not jumping down a person’s throat. 

1 2

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

I do agree with you in one area: 

If we want to improve wages, we DO need to make America great again and go back to pre-Reagan taxation policies. 

And ironically, that isn’t what the right wants. The ONE thing we could roll back to make America great again, is the ONE thing they refuse to do. 

lol. 

1 6

Anonymous
          Inactive

That’s what happens when you give out government guaranteed student loans to virtually everyone.  Whole lot of future burger flippers went to college, studied Social Justice or some other worthless degree, and ended up as burger flippers or baristas and they wonder why they can’t repay their student loans.  Duh!

2 1

AZswayze
            Ute Fan
            @AZswayze

Utah
            Ute Fan
            @utah

You just have no idea what happened with all that, do you? Ha ha. It’s cute. 

What has happened is simple: 

They made it so you can’t bankrupt out of student loans. Once that happened, predatory lending took over and we got in the mess we are currently in. 

1 1

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

Also, as far as terrorism goes, who started the Iraqi war, which led to ISIS having a place to gain power? 

Bush?!? What?!?!? Another REPUBLICAN?!?! But, but, but, JESUS, and hard work….

Riot West
      Ute Fan
      @riotwest

Says the group that cries over red coffee cups…

5 2

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Says the group who is afraid of women, gay men, and how people precieve their hand sizes. 

Grow up. 

Anonymous
          Inactive

Not afraid of gays.  I’ll kick any of their sorry asses.

5 1

AZswayze
            Ute Fan
            @AZswayze

Jesus, how old are you?

5 3

Utah
            Ute Fan
            @utah

Tony, this guy needs to be banned. Is this Moose? This is unacceptable. 

3 1

zeous
              Ute Fan
              @zeous

Get a grip.  Silencing dissent is not a liberal value, it is authoritarian.

5 1

SkinyUte
            Ute Fan
            @skinyute

You’ll “kick their sorry asses”?  Christ, man…what are you, 12?

You keep talking about your incredible wealth as if it makes you better than all of us plebes.  Judging by the character we’ve seen reflected in your posts, I can pretty well guarantee that’s not the case.

6 2

AZswayze
      Ute Fan
      @AZswayze

We have a winner for most ironic posts. The mere fact that you start political threads is ironic given the amount of complaining you’ve done about political posts. Do you honestly not see the hypocrisy and bassackwardness of nearly every political post you throw up? It’s becoming clearer how Trump won and why facts no longer carry weight.

1 8

Anonymous
      Inactive

Just defending the turf from the liberal infiltration.  On the other hand, you’re right.  You guys are hopeless.

5 3

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Typical right wing nut job. Puts fingers in ears, talks louder (even if incoherent) and runs to a place where all agree with him. 

Good job. 

1 6

Anonymous
          Inactive

Dude, you’re the one running around other message boards professing your hate for the wealthy.  I probably own you 50x over.  So go ahead, profess your hate, clown.

4 2

Utah
            Ute Fan
            @utah

#ironicpost#12850239305038

6 2

UteFanatic
          Ute Fan
          @utefanatic

That’s what these right-wing nutjobs do. 

5 2

AZswayze
        Ute Fan
        @AZswayze

You have complained about angry liberals, but are among the most vitriolic posters I’ve seen in some time. There is absolutely no point to your original post other than to irritate people with differing political opinions than yourself. It’s frankly pathetic, and part of the reason we’re in this divisive political climate. We can have constructive discussions about politics without such mean spirited, and counterproductive bulls**t.

1 4

Anonymous
      Inactive

Actually I could care less.  Let the gays do what they do.  I don’t have to accept it, nor do I want to know about it.  It’s not my problem.

You’re right, the whole point of my original post was to irritate the liberals and it worked brilliantly.  You all predictably responded to that chum, because you’re predicable.  Now repeat after me: racist, misogynist, Xenophobe, homophobe.  Did I miss any?

Just remember, we have scoreboard.

UteFanatic
        Ute Fan
        @utefanatic

You could care less?

SkinyUte
        Ute Fan
        @skinyute

Whelp, that’s enough of this thread for me.

1 1

AZswayze
        Ute Fan
        @AZswayze

We? I’m not a Democrat and I have never called you, or anybody else here, any one of those names you mentioned. Trump is not concerned about the middle class and he’s about as conservative as he is sane. You were bamboozled.

I’m afraid you’ll never admit that out of your obsessive hatred of people with differing ideologies. You’d rather go down with the ship than concede that you elected a wholly incompetent buffoon to lead your country. It’s easier to generalize and demonize the other side than attempt to have a rational discussion. If your only goal is to troll liberals then you are obviously not confident in your ability to defend your beliefs, and doing a massive disservice to your side.

Viewing 5 reply threads

The forum ‘Politics’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Politics Snowflake Nutrition