Someone explain to me – how/why?

Viewing 3 reply threads
      9 2

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Athlon Sports came out with their way to early 2024 top 25. How in the world are we ranked 6th? I would love to be the 6th best team in the country. But, we have lost half our team to the NFL and the portal. I suspect it has a lot to do with a proven QB coming back. But, as many of you have posted, Cam Rising cannot do this on his own. He needs a good Oline and some receivers who can get open.

Way to early top 25

7 4

Utah#1
      Ute Fan
      @utebig12nattychamps

I agree with you! Click bait, Utah way overrated IMO with this way too early 2024 top 25! Half the team is gone and the coaching staff hasn’t said a word with any good news, which can mean a number of things or merely, no news doesn’t necessarily mean good news. While we hear of more defections, its not looking good for the coaching staff and how they remain silent on bringing in good talent. Perception is everything.

11 7

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Absolute madness. I don’t think we should even be in the top 25 until we’ve proven we deserve to be there.

7 1

Tednab
        Ute Fan
        @tednab

It’s cause we’re bring back barns

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

Wow, Tony. I don’t think I have ever seen you get so many downvotes. They must have seen something in Vegas that you missed. 🙂

Hey, I hope Utah is a top-25 (even top-10) team next season. But the coaching staff has a lot of work to do to get us there.

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

Geez, trying to put out a top 25 list with the transfer portal the way it is…insane. Click bait is right.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Someone explain to me – how/why?