Stanford or USC?

Viewing 10 reply threads

RedLine
      Ute Fan
      @redline

Taking Furd at home. I’m hoping USC is forced to play a very long and tiring game.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Yeah really. USC’s schedule is brutal.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Well they way things have been going for them they might have a few players rejected right out of the gate.

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

Call me crazy-

Stanford, Colorado, Nebraska, UCLA, Cal, and Hawaii.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

I want Stanford to win. I want every south team to lose. I want every PAC-12 team to lose. I will feel this way until Utah wins the PAC-12. Heck, I will feel this way until Utah is left out of the playoff because the PAC-12 is so weak.

So, Go people in northern California that steal away all the good Utah players…

p.s. I hate Stanford.

Onlyu
        Ute Fan
        @uf8fl

I don’t know who I want to win.  If USC loses are they really going 1-3 the next week against us?!?  Almost want them to beat The Cardinal because if we take care of business against SJSU we’d have two ranked teams playing in SLC.  A lot of potential Top 25 losses this week opens the door for our first appearance this year.  On the other hand a loss helps our Pac12 title hopes so…overthinking this of course and my occasional, errrrr, weekly college football gambling habit lends to this type of thought process!!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Stanford. The USC QBs suck.

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

Probably won’t be as close as the score. Stanford will crush the Trojans. USC is approaching Dumpster Fire status again.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Furd is gonna run roughshod over SC.

bigredoso
      Ute Fan
      @bigredoso

I take Stanford for a great Stanford Utah PAC 12 title match…

Warrior Ute
      Ute Fan
      @warriorute

I take Stanford by 10.  I hope it leads to a Ute-Furd championship.  Our record against them since joining the PAC is perfect.

When I saw them play at the Farm 2 years ago I think the Ute Fans were louder and more boisterous than the Stanford Fans.  It was a great experience with my daughter.

It would make for a great championship game for the PAC.  Two teams focused on defense duking it out.  It would paint a different picture than how most people view the PAC as being all about offense.

RedLine
      Ute Fan
      @redline

Great two years for missing Stanford. #ChristianMcCaffrey

Viewing 10 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 Stanford or USC?