Stanford Washington Game

Viewing 1 reply thread

Utebeam
      Ute Fan
      @utebeam

Just watched the condenced version of this game. Dayum, it was painful. Nothing like watchting kickers score most of the points! Washington seemed to run all over them and then stalled out in the redzone. Stanford can throw, but their run game is no beuno. These teams are turrible. How did the Trees beat Oregon??? If Utah can’t find a way to win this game we may want to rething about the U having a football team. I just don’t see the Tree’s putting up much of a fight. 

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

Problem is you don’t know what Stanford team is going to show up to play. Some weeks they’ve looked terrible and others they’ve put up a good fight. Being that they’ve lost 3 in a row, and the fact they’ve got the top team from the South coming to town, I expect them to come out and take their best shot at us. Hopefully we can keep the offense rolling and our defense steps up. If so, we should be in good shape.

UteFanatic
        Ute Fan
        @utefanatic

They’ve been able to generate occasional bursts of offense through the air. If McKee is out, I don’t see how they’ll move the ball.

The game plan is to run, run, run. They have one of the nation’s worst rushing defenses.

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

I agree.  You can never take Stanford lightly.  They will not give us anything easy.  I don’t believe they have given up on their season.

Should the Utes win?  Without a doubt – we should.

Stanford is last in rushing in the PAC12 – both on offense and defense.  That does not seem like the Stanford of past years.

bopahull
          Ute Fan
          @bopahull

Utah has never lost to Stanford in their stadium.

noneyadb
            Ute Fan
            @noneyadb

The jinx has been set. Well done…

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 Stanford Washington Game