Steve Bartle 10/10 media availability

Viewing 4 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Throw more to help the rush game.

Mediocre protection on the oline.

Defense needs more takeaways.

Yeah we got the quarterbacks settled. Super secret. Wants his competitive advantage.

Injuries? How has it got better? Not much lost Curry. (Which leads me to believe Jackson wasn’t taking reps)

Working through it!

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I really like Colton Swan I feel like Utah may lose him to promotion or money soon.

Defense is on track.

5 1

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

Without the promise of a title run next year, and the uncertainty of going to a new conference, I wouldn’t be surprised to see a bunch of assistants leaving.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

@utesbyfive

Well I think Utah will be very competitive in 2024. More of an off-season thing and this season is just taking shape. We have to discuss this more though for sure.

1 1

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

Yeap. that’s it.

3 1

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

Eagle, Swan (see what I did there?) has been coaching in the area for almost 20 years. He strikes me as a guy that favors stability over career advancement. I know he was at Weber State for 15 years before coming to the U in 2019. He might just want to continue to coach here just to be close to extended family, etc…he wouldn’t be the first.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

He seems to be in a better mood today. So there’s that.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

@Tony I can’t figure out why the second YT link won’t load. First one was correct.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

I think I figured it out. For some random reason the Bartle URL has the F DASH DASH DASH in it. I think your naughty filter is blocking it.

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Is there an f-bomb in the link? You can dm it to me and I might be able to post it.

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Got it working for you. Yeah there was an f-bomb in the randomly generated URL!

1 1

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Hey Eagle, how about that guy with the Braves’ cap sporting a Scorpions 1982 World Tour t-shirt? Talk about a blast from the past.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

I actually found a YouTube video.

I am testing things to:

The Miami Ute
          Ute Fan
          @themiamiute

Dude….LOL…Klaus Meine and Rudolf Schenker…I feel like I’ve stepped into the Hot Tub Time Machine!

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

Bartle just tweeted that Curry’s injury was a non football injury to his good leg! Shades of Moss climbing out of bed. 😳

DataUte
        Ute Fan
        @scotwaye

Oof. Maybe it’s not the conditioning they need to evaluate but life skills. Jk, don’t know the injury or how, but didn’t some NFL fall down some stairs once?

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Steve Bartle 10/10 media availability