Story I heard about Taylor awhile ago:

Viewing 2 reply threads

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

During a practice, he felt like a CB was crossing the line vs a WR. To the point where he was out there hollering at the CB constantly. It got bad enough that Whitt yelled at Taylor to “coach your own players”. 

I then heard that the rest of the practice, Taylor went after that CB. Play after play, he attacked that kid and tried to show that the offense was just better. 

I am hopeful he is bringing a little something extra to this offense. Something we haven’t seen yet. 

FtheY
      Ute Fan
      @fthey

I hope so too. I think he’s going to be smart in the right situations, but would love to see some killer instinct.

Defenses are only as good as their weakest player. I hope we scout out that player and relentlessly attack him. Once they defense reacts to help, then we pick on the next one. 

Cautiously optimistic – but I would love to dictate the game offensively for once. I know that’s probably a stretch in the first year, but fingers crossed. 

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

Taylor definitely has a killer instinct. At Folsom he seldom called off the dogs, and then most times it was because the HC made him.

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

Wasn’t he the Folsom HC?

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

Co-HC

FtheY
        Ute Fan
        @fthey

Taylor definitely has a killer instinct. At Folsom he seldom called off the dogs, and then most times it was because the HC made him.

My response…Perfect. 

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

I feel like there is an honor code joke somewhere in there. 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Story I heard about Taylor awhile ago: