Tavion Thomas is not playing today

Viewing 8 reply threads

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

Riley just tweeted out that for precautionary reasons, Tavion Thomas is not going to play today.

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

Hurm…

UteStuckInSeattle
      Ute Fan
      @utestuckinseattle

He really shouldn’t be needed today, so a week to rest up and bumps and bruises he may have would be a good thing, because he’ll be essential next week.

MDUte
        Ute Fan
        @mdute

Totally agree. Glad he can rest up. We need him to have a big game next week.

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

But we also get back Malone Mataele at Nickel and Keaton Bills is back but not starting.

LetItRide
        Ute Fan
        @letitride

Mataele has been sub par this year. Not sure it’s a upgrade. More depth than anything. IMO.

Ute2
          Ute Fan
          @ute2

I’ve liked mataele. I don’t think he’s given anything to bad since byu. And he’s been great in tackling and run support

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Was he banged up?

Northendzone Ute5
      Ute Fan
      @northendzoneute5

On his long TD run last week, it appeared to me he tweaked something in his lower leg when he was tackled from behind.

W16Ute
      Ute Fan
      @w16ute

If we are ahead at the half at all, give most of the touches to Curry. Let’s see what he can do.

2 1

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I am in the minority here.  I do not like it if he is healthy.  If he is injured – I worry about next week.  But, KW will never tell us the facts.

Ute2
        Ute Fan
        @ute2

I bet he is injured but would play in a more important game

concerned
      Ute Fan
      @concerned

If we clinch the south today he will be held out of the Oregon game next week and saved for the championship game

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Tavion Thomas is not playing today