The speculation is pointless. It’s a waste of energy.

Viewing 6 reply threads

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

I’m so done worrying about it. It’s out of my control. I hope we end up in a good place, but I can’t worry about it. I’m just done.

Go Utes! Beat the Gators!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I feel you on that. I haven’t gotten swept up into the chaos. Love the Utes. Going to be interesting to see what happens. We can all chat about it here. 🙂 

UtesRule
      Ute Fan
      @utesrule

Agreed 100%

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Worrying about s**t that is entirely out of control is the American Way. It is the illusion of freedom. Slightly trolling….but yeah who cares. I will always support Utah athletics so it doesn’t bother me. 

Extra Medium
      Ute Fan
      @runningreddude

Modern day conference affiliation lasts 10-15 years in most cases. MWC 1999-2010, Pac-12, 2011- ? Everything is going to get rocked again in 2036 when the ACC media deal is up. Just need to lock things in for another 12-13 year media contract and wait for the next round of conference shake ups when the BiG and SEC raid the ACC. 

1 1

UteThunder
        Ute Fan
        @utethunder

10-15 years in most cases? Yeah, not even close. There has been movement by a handful or two of teams during those time lines, but it’s not common for teams to switch conferences.

//r00t4Utes
      Ute Fan
      @r00t4utes

I didn’t want to start a new topic about this, and this seems like a good fit for my comment, because when I noticed I thought for sure someone on this board would say something and I just didn’t care or have the energyat this point.

So when channel 2 was doing their PAC12 media day recap/coverage on Sunday and Monday, on the TV screen behind did anybody see they used the “XII” logo and not the PAC12 logo?

mesovanhorny
      Ute Fan
      @mesovanhorny

Agreed!  Let Utah be Utah.  Kick ass and take names, and it’ll all work itself out.  I’m not going to spin myself into a tizzy about conference realignment or media rights.  

If our athletics keep building on what they have going on the hill, we’ll be just fine.  

UteThunder
        Ute Fan
        @utethunder

Can’t build on what we have if we are relegated to a non-P5 league.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 The speculation is pointless. It’s a waste of energy.