The top 4 in the Caleb Williams free agency battle

Viewing 2 reply threads

Ghost of the HEB
      Ute Fan
      @deseretgentlman

UCLA landing him would be huge for their program. Also would make the South race a lot more interesting next season. Miami people saying they aren’t sure why they’re listed here because they have their guy, so it seems to be really a three team race.

younglurch
      Ute Fan
      @younglurch

Strange to not see UGA or USC on this list. I feel like the deal of where he lands has already been mostly worked out, they’re just shoring up final detials. If any one of these teams hire Joe Brady, that’s likley where he’s going.

Right now, if I had to guess without any insider info, I’d say LSU is leader. Given how much their AD spent to lure Brian Kelly makes me think they’d pay a hefty sum for Williams, too. 

Ghost of the HEB
        Ute Fan
        @deseretgentlman

Also given the fact they just went 6-6 and got blown out in their bowl game, I’m sure a school like LSU has the Brinks trucks lined up for him.

hbUte
          Ute Fan
          @hbute

If solely a money decision, then it’s in the bag he’ll be going to LSU💰💰💰

UteBrook
      Ute Fan
      @utebrook

Funny the the Duck fans on Pac12 Fight Club ((Facebook) think they are getting him.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football The top 4 in the Caleb Williams free agency battle