This *#@*hole runs me out of my lane on the freeway this morning…

Viewing 4 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

White Dodge van in the carpool lane changes lanes into my lane without looking. Ran me into the next lane and fortunately there wasn’t anyone in that lane. Had I not been fully aware he would have hit me.

On his lisence plate cover it says “cougar fan.”  I kid you not. 

To Mr “cougar fan” you can go *&^$K yourself.

Newbomb Turk
      Ute Fan
      @newbombturk

You forget that their sense of entitlement is not restricted to athletics. It encompasses everything in life.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

When God tells you that your are correct and most choice, you’d feel the same. Lol. 

PorterRockwell
      Ute Fan
      @porterrockwell

It was intentional. He’s jealous you’re driving a BMW and he looks like soccer mom

ladyinred
        Ute Fan
        @ladyinred

Which is funny because zoobs think of themselves as so wealthy and sophisticated, and are constantly talking about their ”international following”, as if they’re so worldly and glamorous. The beat up minivan must have been his ”other” car he uses only when he has to haul stuff from RC Willey. 

PorterRockwell
          Ute Fan
          @porterrockwell

I see you are familiar with the sycophants.  I look forward to the day they are an endangered species, can’t come fast enough

DataUte
      Ute Fan
      @scotwaye

Did you honk? No one seems to honk anymore because everyone thinks it means you want to road rage when in other places it’s a reminder that you are there, a way to communicate.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I was too busy swerving to avoid collision.  Once I gained control of my car though, I did honk and wave hello with my middle finger.  The douche didn’t even notice.

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

A few months ago I was on a trip overseas and had a 3 hour layover in Paris. It was early in the morning and I stopped at an airport cafe to get a latte. People were having coffee, croissants, cigarettes – you know the usual European breakfast. I’m looking for a table and I see this guy with this giant ass plate of sausages and eggs and he’s got his s**t spread out all over a table that could seat 5, and he is the only guy in the whole place wearing a T shirt and sloppy jeans. I kid you not he was wearing a BYU T shirt. I can’t escape these people even when I am thousands of miles away.

Tacoma Ute
        Ute Fan
        @tacomaute

OMG. My condolences. It’s bad enough running into them over here.

PorterRockwell
        Ute Fan
        @porterrockwell

as Tacoma said my condolences as well. If they approach me I ask them why they are wearing Yale or Yahoo gear. Works almost everytime

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc This *#@*hole runs me out of my lane on the freeway this morning…