This is a great class

Viewing 2 reply threads

Anonymous
      Inactive

Program takes another step forward. Huge step. 

Onlyu
      Ute Fan
      @uf8fl

Up to 37th in overall rankings not counting Tareke Lewis who was the 4th ranked Juco CB coming out last year.

Really nice job!

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Doesn’t include missionaries coming back either correct?

Onlyu
          Ute Fan
          @uf8fl

Correct.  After a 7-6 season this might be the staff’s best job to date.  Last year was excellent but to follow it up with Tuttle, Enis and Mata’afa among others is pretty impressive.  

It’s all there for the taking these next few years.  Find a way to win the damn South and we’ll put together a top 20 Class soon.

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

2018 is the season to do it I really see a huge chance to make some noise this season. 

FtheY
            Ute Fan
            @fthey

Preach!! 

snafu
        Ute Fan
        @snafu

Who out of this crop do you expect to contribute next season? 

Onlyu
          Ute Fan
          @uf8fl

Good question…Tuttle (???), Enis, Lewis, Jordan, Pirtle is where I’d probably start.  Could be others like Perriman or Davis in the return game.  

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

Huntley is being hella motivated this season.  Maybe I am totally wrong but I think he felt he was ready his Freshman year.  He beat out Williams the next season for the job.  Gets injured and still fans wonder about him.  Now this big time recruit is coming in guy has to feel the motivation and challenge this season.  He needs to figure out the RPO and trust in his teammates to make plays.

Onlyu
              Ute Fan
              @uf8fl

Agreed…Tyler’s not the type to go down without a fight and isn’t short on confidence.  This sets up nicely for us if Tyler responds the way I hope and gives Jack a chance to settle in.  Plenty of weapons around him with an experienced O-line should result in a huge step forward offensively next year.

Xanthis
              Ute Fan
              @xanthis

It blows my mind how many people are sleeping on Huntley. Dude is a natural leader and seems to continuously improve. I would rather see Tuttle learn and not throw him to the fire. His time will come. 

EagleMountainUte
                Ute Fan
                @battlegroundute

Well Onlyu has been right about a lot of stuff(SEE ALL OVER THIS WEBSITE). I also have heard some hype about Tuttle from other people who have coaching connections.  Maybe it is to challenge Huntley but he seriously can not get caught looking in the rear view mirror this spring or fall.  

Onlyu
                Ute Fan
                @uf8fl

100% agree.  Starting with experience in this offense is what I’d prefer over anything else next year unless there is a clear, easy to see, separation by Jack which I do not expect.

noneyadb
        Ute Fan
        @noneyadb

Top 15 class adding Lewis, Lund, and Tafua. Well done blechen…

TexanUte
      Ute Fan
      @texanute

Need to play aggressively from the opening kick off. A low variance game strategy in a league where you are middle of the pack in total talent is likely to get you a .500 record on average. Let’s go for it man…

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football This is a great class