Thoughts after watching the full game highlights

Viewing 2 reply threads

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

It is absolutely, 100% clear that Nate is the QB behind Rising going forward. The difference his presence made with the entire offense was obvious, just like when Cam came in for Brewer against SDSU.

Mikey Mathews had a great 4th quarter. He’s the best WR recruit we’ve had since Covey.

Every one of Jackson’s yards was hard earned. What a beast of a RB he’s turned into. Great game from Jackson.

Glover has indeed improved this year. He had several runs where he ran through tackles and got extra yards. Last year he would go down the second someone got a hand on him.

Someone mentioned that ZV had a bad game. They may have gotten him confused with Battle. ZV had a great game. That pick was a bad throw, but he would have picked it off even if it was a good throw, he was all over that.

Props to our guys for showing up and winning on a field that was 130 degrees. It must be physically and emotionally agonizing to play football on a field like that. I can’t imagine what getting tackled on that ish feels like.

RedUte14
      Ute Fan
      @redute14

vaughn had two times where he got beat. other than that he seemed solid

UtMtBiker
      Ute Fan
      @utmtbiker

Everyone was getting tackled on the same field so I don’t get what you’re point is there. Couldn’t agree more on JJ. I’ve been down on him but I’m starting to believe. It was clear to everyone but it coaching staff that Barnes was done after the pick but at least they made the change just in time.

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

My point was simply that the conditions were rough. Playing on a field like that would be torture. That’s it. That’s the point. I’m not making excuses for the slow start, just saying the on-field conditions were brutal and I would not want to play on a field like that.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Thoughts after watching the full game highlights