Timing on Kuithe Decision?

Viewing 5 reply threads

tanute3
      Ute Fan
      @tanute3

Any thoughts as to why Kuithe hasn’t announced his decision to return next year or move on? Seems like Cam’s announcement was a tactical one before the portal opened to help draw in recruits. Do you think Kuithe is waiting on something to let everyone know his decision? (No pressure on him to announce – more so curious as to the strategy of waiting compared to Cam)

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

I think the team knows the way he is leaning and it is 98% done. It is a big decision for a college kid and he may be watching draft news and keeping all his options open for while. Myself, I prefer that football players wait for the team’s season to end to make announcements.

UtesRule
      Ute Fan
      @utesrule

We’ll learn when he announces it. No sooner, no later.

SUUte
      Ute Fan
      @garrstew

Bowl game. When he dresses with the team… 👀

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

I’m not 100 percent certain that Kuithe comes back. Even after being out of action for 14-15 months, I’m still seeing him pop up as a 6th/7th Rd pick in various mock drafts. Maybe he just decides to bet on himself and attempt to stick with a team? He surely isn’t getting any younger.

Roy Rangum
      Ute Fan
      @royrangum

I’m guessing it’s NIL related, and he might be trying to negotiate for more (versus as Miami mentioned considering the NFL).

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

Good point. I didn’t think about the NIL factor. Maybe the collective is trying to lowball Kuithe? According to all of the data I’ve seen, he’s one of the highest paid Utes but hasn’t played in almost two seasons. I could see the Crimson Collective trying to get him to lower his financial expectations.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Timing on Kuithe Decision?