Tomorrow is a great day

Viewing 1 reply thread

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I have no clue what will happen tomorrow.  There are too many factors. i.e., turnovers, motivation, injuries/opt-outs, raw talent, penalties, game plans, etc.  Utah could win big or they could lose big.

Regardless, January 1, 2022, is a great day in Utah football history.  I certainly want to win.  But, the results should not take away from this historical day.  Maybe we win going away or lose a close game.  If we lose, this is still the next step to where we want our Utes to be.  

I am definitely not saying we should just be in awe and enjoy the event.  We should do everything we can to win.  I hope we shock OSU as we did Alabama 13 years ago.

After everything is said and done, these guys rose from the dead after starting the season 1-2.  They took a terrible start and horrific tragedy and made it into a memorable season.

Go Utes!!!

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

Yup. Take it all in and enjoy the experience. Utes getting in the P12, P12 Champs, Rose Bowl. Next step win it. Looking like Utah may be the last chance for a Bowl victory with WSU getting blown out by powerhouse, 8-4 Central Michigan. We’ll see if Utah is really that good. Other than Utah, P12 football is a mess right now with all the changes.

UTUTE
        Ute Fan
        @utute

A few years ago we were the lone Pac-12 bowl winner. Can’t recall when exactly…hoping for a repeat

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Tomorrow is a great day