@utebrook

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

There’s no way Yassmin is not better than Isaac Rex

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

It’s tough to compare Yassmin and Rex. They play so differently. Yassmin is much better with YAC, but Rex is a more polished route runner. I am happy to have Yassmin.

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

Yassmin is a better blocker and harder to tackle. Definitely a better TE.

22Ute22
      Ute Fan
      @utedagoat

I really hope we can utilize Landen King as a mismatch. He’s 6’5 225, so he would body most corners in run blocking and pass catching, and he would also outrun most LB’s. He made some nice catches at auburn too. I wouldn’t mind faking a run and throwing a 50/50 ball to him.

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

I have heard good things about King from fall camp. When Kuithe is healthy, we should be loaded at TE.

J Rocksville
      Ute Fan
      @jrocksville

There has to be exactly zero players in college football that are excited to try and tackle Yassmin one on one in the open field. It’s like running uphill in Pamplona.

I don’t know if it’s out of design, necessity, or QB limitations but it seems like 90% of our throws only go to 2 maybe 3 different targets every year. This year it feels like we should legitimately have 6-8 legitimate receiving threats, and if we can spread it around and keep defenses honest, we might finally have the offense to match our defense.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Top 50 Tight Ends Brant 6 and Thomas 29