Transfer Portal

Viewing 5 reply threads
      1 4

Zigziggler
      Ute Fan
      @zigziggler

Come on Kiel McDonald go get this kid Curry right now!  Zac Moss reincarnated.

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

If you’re referring to this guy, he’s still in that body.

Zigziggler
        Ute Fan
        @zigziggler

My bad, now that I look closer they are two different people!

Zigziggler
        Ute Fan
        @zigziggler

BOOM! Bout ready ready to drag the whole PAC 12 to the end zone. This Curry kid is a beast!

Cesar Chavez
      Ute Fan
      @le-cockgrande

I like markese Stepp better, make it happen!

Zigziggler
      Ute Fan
      @zigziggler

I don’t know if I like him better, but his size and speed are intriguing! It is curious to me what is taking these portal guys so long to commit. Utah is the place for a potential starting spot in a power 5 conference. Maybe, it just me, desperate for any positive roster addition news.

Zigziggler
      Ute Fan
      @zigziggler

KD Nixon would be a great get for the Utes!

2008 National Champ
        Ute Fan
        @cptmrgn05

Just need to bring back Jaylen Dixon. Let him, Covey and Money Money Money work the swing passes, deep routes and operate in space while Thompson, Enis and Nacua control the middle and the sidelines. A QB who is willing to throw the ball to a receiver that does not have at least 5 yards of separation will do just fine.

Zigziggler
      Ute Fan
      @zigziggler

Bringing back a player that entered the portal just doesn’t seem right! Wide reciever help in the mold of that slot reciever with multiple years of eligibility remaining. Also I wouldn’t mind some security in the back end of the secondary, with Richie leaving on his mission. Richie played a lot for a freshman. Either he was really good, or the players that he beat out were not really good.

2008 National Champ
        Ute Fan
        @cptmrgn05

why doesn’t it seem right? Whitt brought back a player who had quit on the team (retired) in 2016 when it benefitted Utah.

Unless there was a behavioral or academic issue with Dixon, why would a guy who has already spent multiple years in your program be less desirable than someone who is in the portal? We are all excited by the rankings of the guys coming in but let us not forget that they are in the portal for a reason and carry risk.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Transfer Portal