Trying to explain Utah game to a friend who was at Jazz game

Viewing 0 reply threads

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

It’s kind of a hard thing to do. It was very improbable that Utah could even make it close. Hell, unlikely that Utah could even make it respectable. As big as Van Dyke’s 3 pointer was, Gach’s deep 3 was equally impressive, IMO. Both were beautiful deep moon ball splashes. Most impressive is that it was a team effort with a bunch of young guys stepping up. Battin and Gach were the unlikely guys I was impressed to see step up down the stretch. Battin did a bunch of little things and played awesome in the last 5 minutes. I wouldn’t mind seeing Utah bust out the face guard press with Battin playing center field – a few times each half and play it with as much intensity as they did the last few minutes.
      What a fun game. I was just laughing that the Utes were even in it the last 30 seconds.
      Why not win it on the last shot, I thought? everything that had just happened in the last 3 minutes seemed unlikely. So why not?

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Trying to explain Utah game to a friend who was at Jazz game