Two RB tix still available

Viewing 4 reply threads

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

Sold to a former Ute player, whom I assume will be rooting for the boys!

LFG! Kick those buckeyes in the teeth.

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

Have you tried a selling service like StubHub? You can probably get more than face value on there.

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

They’ve been on Stubhub for days. Featured in two categories on KSL too. In order for me to get what I paid, I had to price them at about $340 on Stubhub. A buyer will pay a ridiculous amount of fees putting each tick above $400 each. So stupid. I am going to have to sell them at a loss. I thought I was doing Ute fans a favor. I guess not. Once burned, twice shy.

dystopiamembrane
          Ute Fan
          @dystopiamembrane

I thought I was doing Ute fans a favor.

What do you mean?

Utesbyfive
            Ute Fan
            @utesbyfive

I thought I had buyers here actually, and had the opportunity to buy on pre-sale. unfortunately for me, I goofed and bought the more expensive tickets and lost those folks. It is what it is.

dystopiamembrane
              Ute Fan
              @dystopiamembrane

The 1st world produces willfully ignorant, conniving, selfish persons. Never trust anyone.

Utesbyfive
                Ute Fan
                @utesbyfive

If I had purchased the $185 end zone seats they would be sold now.

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

90k+ seats and one fan base not really interested? I wouldn’t be surprised to see ticket prices drop well below $100 day of in order to sell out stadium.

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

UB5, just trying to help but it sounds like face value may be tough to get especially with Omicron. I think Utehub folks might be reluctant to offer you less than your asking for fear of seeming rude. If you’re looking to mitigate a total loss, you’re probably going to have to offer the discount from your end. Good luck.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I would have bought them for me and my pops, but we already have seat back seats. 

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

No worries. I’ll figure something out.

MauchDawgUte
          Ute Fan
          @mauchdawgute

I have two 185 end zone seats on stub hub and they are still not sold. 🙂

Utesbyfive
            Ute Fan
            @utesbyfive

YEah, it’s getting spooky. I thought I had guaranteed money. I guess not. I sure hope the stadium is full.

MDUte
              Ute Fan
              @mdute

Really sorry to hear what you and your wife are dealing with, especially right before the holidays. I know how frustrating things can get and just hope it all turns around shortly for ya.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Two RB tix still available