Two Wins in a Row

Viewing 3 reply threads

beaslad
      Ute Fan
      @beaslad

So back to back score predictions that at correct.  Still waiting for the first one to be delivered.  How long before I get both?

beaslad
      Ute Fan
      @beaslad

Come on @tony. Pay up.

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

Hells bells…this post screams douche.

Larry B
        Ute Fan
        @larryb

So does this one.

Italy88
          Ute Fan
          @itacoatiara22

Haha. Rent free. Keep telling me about the fall of Utah football. 😂

Larry B
            Ute Fan
            @larryb

First of all, you gotta be original. You can’t say rent free when that’s what I said just last night. It makes me feel like I was right on the money.

Second of all, in sports, especially college sports, there’s this thing that happens where teams have some good years and then they take a dive. Ups and downs, rises and falls, call them what you want. You can think of it as a roller coaster if it’s easier for you.

Now, some teams stay towards the top for a while before coming down. Some teams only stay at the top for a couple years. Utah is in this category. We’ve seen the top, and we’re now on our way down. Did you know that back in the day Utah basketball was pretty good? You can look it up. They took a dive. Luckily, they might be on their way back up, we’ll see.

We’ve seen what our defense looks like without the major contributors. It’s not pretty. That’s what we can expect next year, while teams like USC and ASU look they’re on their way up. Now, our defense will eventually rebound, I have no doubt. Unfortunately though, our offense will be down by the time that happens. And let’s face it, Utah is not known for rebuilding offensively. Oh, and don’t get me started on what will happen when Whitt retires, which isn’t far away.

We’ve seen some good football, it’s been fun. But, as teams do, we’ve hit the top. We’re on our way down. Don’t worry, we’ll be back.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Uh what contest did you win exactly? Predict the score prizes were only for the Utah football regular season so there are no prizes for the pac 12 championship game or the bowl game. I have not advertised that there were prizes for the last two games.

salty-ute
        Ute Fan
        @salty-ute

Damn people are entitled. Dude literally guesses final scores an expects free s**t. I’m super grateful for the effort you put into the site @tony and winning a prize was an unexpected bonus. Screw this guy.

Italy88
          Ute Fan
          @itacoatiara22

Agreed. Thanks for everything, Tony.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Two Wins in a Row