Viewing 1 reply thread

BD
      Ute Fan
      @flyfisherman

Shocking. To say the least.

Matthew Thomas Castleton
      Ute Fan
      @mcastleton928

I’m sorry, but to hell with all you horrible people. Again, I’m sorry, but PEOPLE NEED TO BE PERSONALLY CRITICIZED AND CALLED OUT WHEN THEY DON’T MEET EXPECTATIONS. That is the only way you ever improve. How frigging weak are you if you can’t take criticism and learn from it? God forbid we hurt their little egos and feelings. NO MENTAL TOUGHNESS. The coaches on this team need to be publicly criticized for the p**s poor way they prepared the team for this bowl game. I’m sorry, but if that is the best they can do, it is time that all of them ARE HANDED THEIR ASSES AND ARE FIRED. Whittingham, Scalley, Ludwig, ALL OF THEM. That was the most pathetic display I have ever seen. It’s like they couldn’t care less. You know what, I DO CARE. I’m friggin sick and tired of this embarrassing bulls**t known as Utah Football. I can’t support them any longer. If they want my support back, THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE TO EARN IT. You know who was ready to play? You know who was prepared? TEXAS’S COACHES AND TEXAS’S PLAYERS. Utah’s coaches and players looked like they couldn’t give a s**t. I wash my hands of these losers. That pathetic bulls**t is simply unacceptable. I’m fine with teams competing hard and coming up short. But to get their asses kicked TWO FRIGGIN GAMES IN A ROW IS UNACCEPTABLE AND NOT WORTH MY TIME. No friggin excuses either. They HAD ALMOST AN ENTIRE MONTH TO PREPARE AND THEY LOOKED LIKE UTTER BULLS**T. I want blood. I want coaches’ heads on a plate. Their good graces are officially done for me.

Tabasco
        Ute Fan
        @tabasco

Take a chillaxative brother. It was a good year. Not great. But good. 

UteBacker
        Ute Fan
        @utebacker

Jesus….feel better?

Good thing you don’t root for BYU. We’d have to hide the razor blades.

You do make some valid points though…

2 2

KiYi-Ute
        Ute Fan
        @kiyi-ute

Okay boomer.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Tyler: We took too much of a vacation preparing for the bowl