Typical Comment for a Gator Fan Online

Viewing 6 reply threads

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

In their minds, nobody has ever beaten the Gators. Only the Gators can beat the Gators.

Bro, go back & watch the game! After the 70 yd 1st play, Gator D settled for 3 straight 3 & outs. Whole 2nd half, UF defense pitched an effing shutout much of the 2nd half. Only 7 for Utah. Gators beat themselves like they most always do! Yep, Utah sure did win but who beat the Gators, WAS, the Gators!

Kirk Kettner
      Ute Fan
      @cwatkins02

I mean…I guess they did win the 2nd half. By 1 point

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

This is what happens when you live in heat for too long. Brains start to go mushy. 😏

AlaskanUte
      Ute Fan
      @kenaiute

He must have zoob relatives, and spend a fair mount of time on the tds cooterboard

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

Not unusual for fan behavior. Whatever you have to do to rationalize it to you and your god.

He’s right Utah’s offense was nonexistent in the second half and Whit went into prevent mode for the 4th qtr. run the ball chew up clock move the sticks.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

It sounds like what I read on the CB on Friday. They almost had me convinced that Utah really lost Thursday night.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Zoobs of the southeast… It is impossible for zoobs to get beaten by other teams. The only entity capable of beating them is themselves.

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

That’s why the Gators are hated throughout the SEC and no one roots for them outside of Central Florida. And that window is closing by the minute with the rise of UCF and USF. The Gators’ fanbase burnt a lot of bridges with their behavior during the Urban Meyer era. I sure hope that if Utah ever wins a couple of Nattys, our fanbase doesn’t become like them.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Lonely life when you can only beat off yourself.

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

Tony, if you look at the majority of post-game analysis from Gator-focused channels, there’s zero credit given to Utah for the victory. Zero…it’s as if the Gators played against an invisible opponent and all of their mistakes were of the unforced variety. I firmly believe that this type of delusional behavior permeates the environment, hurts the team, and makes it more difficult to build a successful football program.

OldAsDirtUte
          Ute Fan
          @oldasdirtute

Seems nothing exists outside of the SEC fishbowl. In the Sugar Bowl, the announcers could barely acknowledge Utah until the game was decided.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Typical Comment for a Gator Fan Online