Underrated Ute thread

Viewing 5 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

What player on the roster would you say is most underrated? For me, its easy, Reggie Porter. Guy has been stellar the first few weeks and I think you’ll see him on the premier WR most weeks here on out.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I agree he has been stellar so far.  Domo and him are interchangeable though.  Utah’s defense at every position is to be taken very serious as far as rating goes.

UtahUteGuy
      Ute Fan
      @utahuteguy

What about Wishnowski?  All the guy has done is come in and seamlessly replace an all-American and Ray Guy Award winner in Tom Hackett.  Wishnowski is actually better than Hackett for distance and hang time, and seems to be nearly as accurate.  Let’s not take our new bacon kicker for granted, he’s been sensational so far.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Well he’s rated highly, nationally. So he’s not underrated.

89ute
          Ute Fan
          @89ute

By highly rated … well, how about THE HIGHEST RATED! He’s leading the nation in average punt 54.4 and the punt team is leading the nation in net punt 47.67.

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

I’m going to say Isaac Asiata. He’s an O-linemen so, naturally, when he’s doing things correctly and doing well nobody noticed. Watch his game tape from BYU alone. The kid is a stud. Also, he is easily one of the best interviews on the team. He’s well spoken & charismatic. If his football career doesn’t continue at the next level he probably could have a career in radio. He seems like an intelligent kid, I imagine he’ll have success at whatever he decides to do.

He’s easily my favorite Ute on the team.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

I went back and forth between Asiata and Mokofisi. Mokofisi is good enough to let Tui’kolovatu go and start at USC. Yet NOBODY ever talks about him. Dimick, Fitts, Lotulelei get all sorts of pub. No one says anything about Mokofisi.

Anonymous
          Inactive

Mokofisi can play DE he is that good.

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

I’m going with Cody Barton. He hasn’t had his name called much, but he’s done a good job.

He’s leading the team in total tackles, he’s 4th in solo tackles. Has 17 total, 6 solo.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

5lipo is a really good one. CB deserves some love too. I think Brian Allen also deserves mention in this thread

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Underrated Ute thread