Unis released for Rose Bowl

Viewing 4 reply threads

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

Love the all white combo. And AZUteFan called it with the logo for the helmet…nicely done!

AZUteFan
      Ute Fan
      @azutefan

YES!!! I’m glad they finally listened to me.

3 2

CincyUte
      Ute Fan
      @cincyute

Ah, the all white combo.  First North Texas did it, and then UTSA, Georgia State and Old Dominion followed suit.  Now Utah is doing it.  It’s a brilliant idea!

3 2

CincyUte
        Ute Fan
        @cincyute

I forgot to mention that the Houston Cougars wore all whites today too.  They looked AMAZING.  I’m glad we decided to do the exact same thing they did.

CincyUte
          Ute Fan
          @cincyute

By the way, I noticed that Ball State wore all blacks in their bowl game.  It was sick.  I expect to see a huge lift in Ball State’s recruiting now.

2 1

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

Feel better now boomer? It’s fun for the players and it results in more Jersey sales. Why would they not do it? If this team had a classic recognizable look I’d say stick with it, but they don’t.

The Utes have had a ton of looks over the years. If you asked 100 fans what the classic Utes look is they would point to a number of completely different looks. 

if you want traditional you are cheering for the wrong team.

UrbanLiar
      Ute Fan
      @urbanliar

It appears there’s a small 22 embossed in the rose on the helmet too. Nice touch.

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

Absolute perfection.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Unis released for Rose Bowl