USC

Viewing 4 reply threads
      1 3

Utebeam
      Ute Fan
      @utebeam

They are lighting up the Buffs. They’ve got a WR that catches everything near him. This is likely to be a disaster for our Utes. I hope not, but they are torching the safeties even when they are draped all over the WR. Fuuuu….2019 all over again. 

MauchDawgUte
      Ute Fan
      @mauchdawgute

2019 was like the best game of highs up flies up I have ever witnessed. Literally all the guy had to do was huck the ball in the air and someone would come down with it.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

That was so annoying. 

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

F’n Pittman. Wasn’t that the game where they decided Slovis was better than JT Daniels?

Hellhound152
          Ute Fan
          @hellhound152

Nope that was the game that the Utes knocked Slovis out on the second play of the game and Fink came in and made a dozen ill advised throws that resulted in 3 td’s and a pick.  Also Moss got knocked out in the first half.  It was just one of those games.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Throw it up in the air London boxes out and gets to the spot catches. Rinse repeat.  

Hellhound152
      Ute Fan
      @hellhound152

Not catching them the week after the crisis is a bonus.  This is what SC does, crisis, get it together against the next opponent, repeat.

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

I think Slovis wants to keep his job.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.