USC Will Not Offer Kyle Whittingham

Viewing 5 reply threads

Anonymous
      Inactive

USC would be wise to hire Kyle Whittingham. That’s why I don’t think they will. They’re idiots. Not only would they get a solid coach, they would eliminate 1 of their 4 competitors within their division by taking Coach Whittingham. Offering Kyle Whittingham that position is a no-brainer. That’s why I personally guarantee they won’t do it.

-the moose’s whistle

AZswayze
      Ute Fan
      @AZswayze

Hard to argue with that kind of logic.

89ute
        Ute Fan
        @89ute

Yeah, I got nothing.

THEeyepatch
      Ute Fan
      @theeyepatch1

Seems like a certain fan base in Utah would love for that to happen. Will it, I highly doubt it but anything is possible.

USA Today has a list of 10 replacements for Sark and guess what… Whittingham isn’t on the list. Chip Kelly is numero uno which is a no-brainer.

Uterider
      Ute Fan
      @uterider

Not only is it authentic frontier jibberish, it expresses a courage little seen in this day and age.

AZswayze
        Ute Fan
        @AZswayze

Harrumph!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Saban reportedly tired of life in the Tuscaloose backwater. He’d take the job at SC. He has proven ability to deal with 5 star prima donna recruits. Maybe he’ll bring Lame Kitten back with him.

palos_verdes_ute
      Ute Fan
      @palos-verdes-ute

we all know USC wants a sexy hire. KW is not sexy. In fact, he’s quite boring.

hey westslope – if you ever get out on the water and need an extra angler to pay the petro, hit me up !

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football USC Will Not Offer Kyle Whittingham