USC with QB trouble

Viewing 6 reply threads

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

That’s two weeks running our defense dropped two opposing QBs in a week. #nasty!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Our defense’s dividends may keep coming in the form of USC losing down the road due to their QB situation.

Chidojuan
        Ute Fan
        @chidojuan

How many defenses can say that they’re so good, they win when they don’t play?  Like the Chuck Norris of defenses.

Anonymous
        Inactive

No. We need SC to keep winning for two reasons:

First, we need some team to be chasing ours and keep the pressure on. That will be incentive to not get comfy and to keep improving ourselves. 

Second, we need the resume’ boost. 

Xanthis
          Ute Fan
          @xanthis

Resume boost? We aren’t going to the playoff regardless of what happens. Our OOC schedule was really bad this year and the PAC 12 didn’t do well in their OOC games either.

Anonymous
            Inactive

Resume boost isn’t just for this year, it’s for overall perception. We NEED SC, Stanford, Washington and which ever other program to be good. That’s the knock on our conference that we have a lot of mediocre teams and no good ones. We need a thrashing of Stanford or SC to put us into the top 15, not 23rd. So yes, resume’. 

UtahUtesRock
      Ute Fan
      @utahutesrock

I’m never one to celebrate an injury to anybody however, I gotta believe this increases the likelyhood of another loss for USC which I’m all for. 

4 1

Toopup
      Ute Fan
      @njute

His reaction is priceless.  He stands up without celebration and walks back to midfield.  Thats a bad man.

Toopup
        Ute Fan
        @njute

Meant for the thread about Maxs.

Warrior Ute
      Ute Fan
      @warriorute

That kid, Matt Fink, deserves some recognition for playing through for his team. I think he played another 8 to 10 plays against our prevent defense. He lead his team to a touchdown, with three broken ribs. The guy’s play deserves our respect and best wishes on a recovery.

I’ve broken ribs and man that sucks, everything you do hurts. I hope he heals up as quick as possible, but ribs usually take awhile.

Utahute72
        Ute Fan
        @utahute72

That may explain why they were running on that last series.

MotherJabubu
      Ute Fan
      @motherjabubu

Well.. the starter JT Daniels only got a concussion. He will play

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football USC with QB trouble