Viewing 4 reply threads

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

@ASU

Arizona

@Colorado

UCLA

USC would have to lose two of these games, along with Utah winning out in order for us to have a chance at winning the South.  It’s difficult to imagine a scenario where that plays out.

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

I agree. Then again, we play in the Cannibalize-12 conference. So, anything is possible.

UteFanatic
        Ute Fan
        @utefanatic

It’s true.  For example, no one would have thought ASU could beat UW, but yet it happened.

Plenty of things can happen.  Hope springs eternal, right?

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Unless they brain fart they will win out.

UteFanatic
        Ute Fan
        @utefanatic

Oh well, this was supposed to be a rebuilding year and I don’t think anyone really thought that Utah would win the South before the season began.  All in all, this team has been a pleasant surprise and the next few years will be really fun to watch as they grow and develop.

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

100% agree. 

I also agree that we are growing up as a fanbase as well. It’s much more pleasant. 

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

I’m really enjoying the growth of this team, win or lose. Slowly the pieces seem to be building a base that we can use the rest of the year and into next season.

Matthew Thomas Castleton
      Ute Fan
      @mcastleton928

They could lose at ASU, who just beat Washington. Arizona also looks better now too. That was a good win for us. Other than that though, I agree they don’t lose.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football USC’s upcoming P12 schedule: