Utah as #3 on not going to win the division list

• Next: @ BYU – Thu Aug 29 8:15pm – ESPN TV

sweetgrass
      Ute Fan
      @sweetgrass

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/friday-five-reigning-college-football-division-champions-least-likely-to-repeat-in-2019-season/

Utah could win the division again in 2019. In fact, if it does, I wouldn’t consider it a surprise. But that doesn’t change the fact the Utes still have to play both USC and Washington on the road next season, and I don’t think it’s crazy to expect two losses there. 

really went out on a limb with that statement.  I am dumber for having read that.

BattleGroundUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

“Journalist” definition should just be changed to: lazy f**ks who want to rile people up. 

astUTE
        Ute Fan
        @astute

Well if that is the definition of journalist, then I’m going to have to apologize to Monson and PK – who knew, they really were journalists all along?!?

Chidojuan
      Ute Fan
      @chidojuan

Fornelli usually is pretty good, I’m surprised by how half-assed that was.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Utah Utes Message Board Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Utah as #3 on not going to win the division list

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Chidojuan 5 months ago.