Utah at ASU tickets

Viewing 5 reply threads
      2 1

fosternano
      Ute Fan
      @fosternano

First time going to ASU, looking at the tickets it shows most of the seats as greyed out. Any idea when tickets normally go on sale to the public (instead of just season ticket holder resales.)

From what I can find visitors tend to sit in sections 21-23, can anyone confirm that?

Also any recommendations for going to the game? It’ll be me and my 5 year old boy.

Thanks!!

ArcheryUte
      Ute Fan
      @craig

If I’m not mistaken, the view is great from all over the stadium. Let us know what you think about the ASU fans. They are my least favorite.

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

ASU is a party school. You will be fine anywhere in the stadium. You are likely to see someone that has had lots to drink and could hear cussing but I have also seen that at home. Most often folks do try to respect kids. If you can laugh at a joke about your own school and be very low on the dick coefficient yourself, all the college stadiums are fine except for crazy moments that can be anywhere. If you can make it work in Provo you can make it work most all places.

PhiladelphiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @philadelphiaute

According to ASU’s attendance records, over the past 5 seasons, they’ve only sold out 2 games vs USC, and 2 games vs Arizona.

I wouldn’t worry about not being able to get tickets.

CoyoteUte
      Ute Fan
      @coyoteute

Yeah I went to the game back in 2018 down there, and ended up watching most of it from the concourse to elude the sun… My goal is to witness a W in every Pac stadium, so I’ll likely make the journey down to sun douche country again this season. Thinking cheap seats though.

2008 National Champ
      Ute Fan
      @cptmrgn05

That’s a game that you will want to be at night (Sep. 24) as it will still be upper 90’s in Phoenix. I would worry less about where the visitors seats are and make sure you get something on the North side of the stadium if it starts before 7 pm. Should ASU beat Oklahoma State, there’s a good chance that would be the primetime game on Fox (5 pm start).

There isn’t a lot of enthusiasm for ASU right now among their locals so if they look bad in OOC, you should be able to get decent seats the week of the game on the secondary market.

fosternano
        Ute Fan
        @fosternano

I’m guessing so with getting week of tickets.

I went to the arizona game last year and they were hilarious. They were all complaining that Utah wasn’t beating them enough so they couldn’t leave by halftime 😅

I’m guessing there will be a different vibe at the ASU game, those fans seem just all around annoying.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Utah at ASU tickets