UteThunder
        Ute Fan
        @utethunder

$$$$$$ & WWWWW’s

1 1

Hellhound152
        Ute Fan
        @hellhound152

The 2028 Utah non-conference slate is now filled with the Dixie State game scheduled to open the season followed by a Sept. 9 date with BYU at Rice-Eccles Stadium and a Sept. 16 road game at Arkansas.”  Further, if FCS teams are going to be on the schedule I would much rather keep the money in state to support the athletic programs of the smaller state schools.

UtMtBiker
          Ute Fan
          @utmtbiker

Why do you care if the money stays in state?

Hellhound152
            Ute Fan
            @hellhound152

Why don’t you?

The rosters of FCS schools in particular are made up of a large percentage of in state kids.  These in state kids are getting the oportunity to play ball and get an education.  As it currently stands, there is not room for these kids at Utah anymore as student athletes.  So if the school with the largest athletic budget in the region (ID, WYO, NV, MT.) is going to subsidize other programs it may as well be to support other students in Utah.  Also, it gives those kids a chance to play a PAC12 team in front of friends and family in SLC.  Like I said, if a FCS has to be played, make it an instate one.

EutawStreet
      Ute Fan
      @eutawstreet

CincyUte
      Ute Fan
      @cincyute

I hope we win.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Utah Football adds two home games with Dixie State in 2028 and 2030