Utah Football Quarterbacks

Viewing 2 reply threads

UtahFanSir
      Ute Fan
      @utahfansir

If you thought Utah was stuffed at QB, considering also that 3* QB JP Zamora of the State of Washington is committed for 2022.

JP Zamora, 2022 QB Recruit from Washington.

And then

Brandon Rose…

Utah – “I like Utah a lot and they’re one of the schools recruiting me the hardest. I’m building a good relationship with the coaching staff and talk with coach Ludwig and Robert Blechen. They actually FaceTimed me right before kickoff in a game this year and that was really cool.

“They’re a contender every year and are consistently one of the best programs out West. I think they do a good job of developing talent and I like how they let the talent dictate the system. If they have a great running back, they’ll run it, if they have the personnel to throw it more, they’ll go that route.”

Waybackutefan
      Ute Fan
      @waybackutefan

More QBs in the pipeline the better. 

1 1

Cesar Chavez
      Ute Fan
      @le-cockgrande

the focus for 2022 should be on “CHASE HARRISON” MAKE IT HAPPEN UTAH.

2008 National Champ
        Ute Fan
        @cptmrgn05

the kid from Ohio? 6′ 2, 190, runs a 5 second 40?

not really what Utah looks for in a mobile QB

Cesar Chavez
          Ute Fan
          @le-cockgrande

That’s the one. A 5 sec. 40 dash may seem like it’s not that fast, but “According to a five-year NFL combine report, wide receivers and cornerbacks had the fastest average times at 4.48, followed by running backs at 4.49, so a 5 sec 40 for a QB that doesn’t need to run it’s actually pretty good. Tom Brady runs a 5.28, much slower then this kid.

Hellhound152
            Ute Fan
            @hellhound152

Did I wake up in an alternate universe where the qb run game was not part of our offense anymore? Perspective, Garret Bolles was sub 5.0 at the combine.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Utah Football Quarterbacks