Utah Sports Radio

Viewing 4 reply threads

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

Listening to 1280 this morning on my way to work. PK took five minutes to ridicule the Utes and their excitement for winning last night in the NIT. This is also a theme I have seen from a lot of Y fans. 

It’s hard for me to understand the hate for a group of kids that are in a post season tournament and performing well. Utah sports radio blows and Y fans would take our spot in the NIT in a second. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

No this isn’t the big dance but it is still fun.

SteelUte
      Ute Fan
      @steelute

I’m so sorry that you had to listen to PK today.  He is the eptiome of radio hack shock jock.  He’ll do anything for a reaction, he thinks he’s so funny and insightful but is so lame.  I have always felt bad for David James who I think tries hard to do a decent job but sits across a childish moron who does absolutely zero prep work and brings nothing to the table but idiotic sophmoric babble.  I remember a few years ago when Jim Rome asked DJ (college aquaintences) to guest host his show, listening to DJ and PK try to do a national show opened my eyes to how awful they are, and that awful is 99.8% PK’s fault.  I would rather listen to a pig being slaughtered with a dull knife than that joke.  End of rant!

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

If BYU had won the NIT when they made a visit to New York a few years ago, PK would have considered it more important than Utah’s 98 Final Four run and BCS victories combined.

Staples
      Ute Fan
      @staples

Yeah, that was tough to listen to. The intro when he brought on Kragthorpe was awkward as hell, 5 minutes about how he was hired at the Tribune 25 years ago. I thought Kragthorpe had an excellent point that the NIT is there to be fun for teams if they want it to be. I only saw the last 3 minutes of regulation and the OT because the game didn’t freaking record like it was supposed to, but that was a FUN ending as a fan. Should be all that matters.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

They are awful even when I seek out Jazz news they talked about the most asinine things. 

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.