Utah State’s Offense

Viewing 3 reply threads
      5 1

Stone
      Ute Fan
      @stone

They are fun to watch. The OC is Yost, who was with Oregon during their recent glory years. I had a feeling when they hired him that USU had pulled off a major coup by hiring him as Oregon was falling apart. USU’s offense has been really strong this year and very creative. Love is a great QB, too. Glad the Utes are not playing USU this year, they would be a tough tough game.

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

It’s cool seeing Utah State fo well. I usually root for them against anyone except Utah. I watched the MSU game and was disappointed they couldn’t pull it off. Reminded me of the Auburn game a few years back. It’s also awesome they’ve clobbered BYU in consecutive years. I think those two programs are closer to each other than either fan base thinks.

That said, color me unimpressed, having watched Utah absolutely demolish inferior teams with regularity during their MWC days. USU doesn’t have a single good win to their name (outside BYU I guess). They almost beat MSU, but that MSU team has also shown they’re clearly a bad team this year.

Not saying the game wouldn’t be close (see NIU game), but USU isn’t remotely on tier with Utah and I suspect they’ll be humbled at some point this season.

Just me opinion.

COFfrom83
      Ute Fan
      @coffrom83

I think the way Air Force manhandled Navy elevates USU’s victory over AF. I’d call that a good win.

Wilson’s Mustache
        Ute Fan
        @sigmaute

Air Force is never an easy win, but they currently have a losing record (2-3) and one of those wins is Stoney Brook. 

tarheelute
      Ute Fan
      @tarheelute

Good conversation. What about a USU -v- Utah Las Vegas Bowl to settle who is tops in the state?

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Utah State’s Offense