Ute Ladies Taking It to the Zags

Viewing 5 reply threads

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Pretty entertaining game so far. Utah is Up 23-17 after ending the 1st QTR on a 13-3 run. Gawd, I wish the MBB could play like this in front of hostile away crowds.

ColumbiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @columbiaute

You jinxed them

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

I did. That 2nd QTR was ugly.

Minnesota Ute
          Ute Fan
          @minnesotaute

Every game I’ve tuned into this year, they lost. So I was committed to not tuning in, but wife twisted my arm. When I turned it on, we had around a 10pt lead, when I turned it off and went to bed, we were down 2. I was really hoping that my jinx could be undone by tuning out, but apparently it wasn’t. Sorry… I let the whole team down. 🙁

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

9 straight 3’s and we can’t buy a bucket

D T
      Ute Fan
      @azute1

Getting whooped….Just bricking one 3 after another.

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

Utah was forced to change hotels out of concerns for player safety after they were targeted by Nazi chuds multiple times the night before the game.

Couer d’Alene appears to be living up to it’s well-earned reputation.

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

Thanks for posting this. I had no idea. It’s hard to think that these events had nothing to do with Utah’s performance in last night’s game. Also hard to believe that this hasn’t been picked up by the national media yet.

highlandute7
          Ute Fan
          @highlandute7

I have seen this getting picked up this morning in multiple outlets. Yahoo, AP, CNN, USA Today to name a few.

MDUte
        Ute Fan
        @mdute

Wow this is just disgusting! I had only heard that Coeur d’Alene was some high-end golfing spot. But I’ve never spent any time there. Asked some family who have and they said it has a weird 50s vibe to it up there…so awful!!

TX_UTE
      Ute Fan
      @dleemiller

And then the 2nd quarter 8 point happened…Lady Utes were able to come back and beat SD but not Gonzaga…good season all around, though!

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Ute Ladies Taking It to the Zags