Utes got screwed with scheduling for the zona game.

Viewing 3 reply threads

Sweetness
      Ute Fan
      @sweetness

Bad enough to have to go on the road on a short week, let alone when the home team you are playing played a short week the week before. They essentially will get 2 extra prep days than we will for next week and we have to go on the road. I hate Friday games.

3 2

PorterRockwell
      Ute Fan
      @porterrockwell

Not a big deal. Zona isn’t very good this year and two extra days of prep isn’t going to help them

Sweetness
        Ute Fan
        @sweetness

I think we still win, just feels like it’s a big scheduling advantage for zona. 

RiseasUtes
          Ute Fan
          @riseasutes

We had that advantage over BYU this year.  It happens, but at least its Az and not USC, Stanford, Oregon, or Washington.  Not that we can look past Az, but we are a better team than they are.

Tony (admin)
            Admin/Founder
            @admin

This year’s schedule is all over the place. Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays. No point in getting too bent on it. The worst part is playing very tough teams on the road: USC, Oregon, Washington etc. We wanted to be in the big league and here we are. Suit up.

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

Uhh, we have one Thursday game and two friday games. Not a lot of variation there.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Anything not Saturday at 7PM is all over the place to me.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

We get payback on the Stanford game. We have a bye and they don’t. 

Sweetness
        Ute Fan
        @sweetness

Oh nice, didn’t realize that. Yeah that sucks for them. Feels like you shouldn’t have to go on the road on a short week when the home team has extra time to prepare. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Utes got screwed with scheduling for the zona game.