UW prepping for Utah

Viewing 1 reply thread

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

Looks like UW is assuming ASU won’t be ready to play. Smart move, since they’ve got no other game to prep.
      https://mobile.twitter.com/spencechecketts/status/1330698681532649472

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

Uggh. Can Utah play the non-conference card and schedule the last three games with Cal Poly, Montana Tech, and Idaho State? TIC of course…I think???

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

You guys seem to think that these games matter. I don’t quite get that. They’re basically just pick-up games.

UteBacker
          Ute Fan
          @utebacker

We’re currently sitting on 3 ass-kickings in a row. I think the fan base needs a win… scrimmages or not.

Utesbyfive
            Ute Fan
            @utesbyfive

The team needs a win. We all need a win. I’d rather lose every game this year if it means we go 9-3 next year when it matters.

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

I don’t want losing to become a habit.

noneyadb
          Ute Fan
          @noneyadb

Did the playoffs and Rose Bowl get cancelled? Did they cancel the PAC12 championship? Utah just lost the South and looked like the worst team that USC has played to date.

This season doesn’t matter for fans because it’s a rebuilding year and everybody knows they aren’t going to compete for the south.

I guarantee had Utah beat USC you and everybody else would be talking about how Utah would be the front runners for the south. Doesn’t sound like a year that’s only “pick-up games.”

Utesbyfive
            Ute Fan
            @utesbyfive

Except we didn’t beat SC, and the rose bowl is a CFP semi site this year, so that’s not a goal. A three to five game season is garbage time. Try not to worry so much. You’ll be happier.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football UW prepping for Utah