VCU Upsets Villanova

Viewing 2 reply threads

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

That means that the road is clear for Utah to continue to host NIT games until the semifinals. Based on that, and how Utah has played at home all season, I’d say that they have a better than even chance for a deep run in the NIT.

CoyoteUte
      Ute Fan
      @coyoteute

VCU might be the most athletic team we play all season (if we beat iowa). They are long and get after it on defense.

//r00t4Utes
        Ute Fan
        @r00t4utes

Haven’t seen VCU but Houston, I thought was, and then Oregon and AZ traditionally is and why the Utes struggle against their high pressure defense

CoyoteUte
          Ute Fan
          @coyoteute

Keep forgetting we played Houston somewhat tough earlier in the year 🤦‍♂️ I’d say VCU is for sure top 3 most athletic if we get there. Don’t know a lot about Iowa Men’s b-ball tbh.

The Miami Ute
            Ute Fan
            @themiamiute

That’s true but, if we play VCU, Utah should be favored. One, we’d be playing them at home where, except for a couple of hiccups, we’re undefeated against all comers. Two, doubtful that anyone on VCU’s roster has ever played at altitude.

Mark
      Ute Fan
      @oozeute

Great advantage for the Utes to continue to enjoy home cooking if they beat Iowa on Sunday.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) VCU Upsets Villanova

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Mark.