Vegas bowl

Viewing 3 reply threads

DrahtUte
      Ute Fan
      @drahtute

The Utah Football X account had a post saying we’d be in the Vegas bowl but it was only up for a minute or two and then deleted.

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

It’s official – crimson club already sending out ticket and travel details

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

It’s still up. Also reported on KSL.

Hellhound152
      Ute Fan
      @hellhound152

Didn’t care until I saw the matchup. Great way to end the losing streak by beating the team that started it.

Larry B
        Ute Fan
        @larryb

Let’s wait to see who our QB will be first 😂

Tednab
        Ute Fan
        @tednab

You’re crazy to think we’re beating them

Hellhound152
          Ute Fan
          @hellhound152

I apologize for my optimism. They just seemed to fit the profile of a middling team this Utah squad has dispatched repeatedly this season. My mistake… All bow down to the juggernaut 2nd place finisher (who missed Ohio State and Michigan) of the worst power 5 division in football.

3 4

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

Utah has fallen well below that at this point.

2008 National Champ
              Ute Fan
              @cptmrgn05

not true sir, not true 🙂

Utah would have finished 2nd in the Pac-12 South if there were still divisions. Crazy how much the North has dominated in the history of the Pac-12 but it is what it is.

Hellhound152
              Ute Fan
              @hellhound152

Man oh man that Arizona game did a number on some of you.

2 4

Tednab
                Ute Fan
                @tednab

The Washington game was the backbreaker, team at least showed up and played with heart .. by the time we played Arizona and Colorado their heads were somewhere else .. they fell well short of their goals this year .. you really think they’re gonna be a different team playing in the Vegas bowl ?

Hellhound152
                  Ute Fan
                  @hellhound152

Yeah, in the Arizona game half of the rosters head was in a bucket throwing up and the rest were in various states of that, and no doubt they were spent from the loss to UW. The team regrouped, ground out a win over CU with a 5th string walk-on doing what they needed to do. I just don’t see the apocalypse you do. 15 practices, let some contributors heal, fire up some of the youths, finish the right way in Bryson’s last start as a Ute. Get a jump on next season.

Tednab
                    Ute Fan
                    @tednab

I don’t claim anything close to an apocalypse .. the future is still bright , I am excited for Next year, just done with this year

1 1

MFury
                    Ute Fan
                    @mfury

I assume the negative sentiment is just a ploy to drive down bowl ticket prices.

Or they are “those fans” that feel like they need to share balanced view out loud at the games, complimenting the refs on their keen eyes when they call against the utes.

We will always win
                    Or the opposing team got lucky
                    Boo the refs (always, especially Pac12)
                    Go Utes!

I can’t wait to go to the game and watch out Utes crush Northwestern. I can’t see any other possibility.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.