Washington at Oregon State

Viewing 8 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

After our game I had to go take a nap. I guess it took more out of me than I expected. So just tuned in to the Wash/OSU game. Close game so far in terrible conditions.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

This game is crazy so far!

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

If Washington goes to the CFP, it’s going to get utterly annihilated. They may be undefeated but they have so many glaring holes on both sides of the ball.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Their best play is the throw to a WR that isn’t even catchable and get a PI.

The Miami Ute
          Ute Fan
          @themiamiute

I’d be interested to see how they hold up against other teams that have better players on offense and defense. I imagine that if they make it in the 4th position and play Georgia, it could get ugly for them really quickly. If their passing game isn’t working, they really have nothing to fall back on because there’s no way that they’re going to be able to run on Georgia’s defense.

Charlie Foxtrot
      Ute Fan
      @charliefoxtrot

Penix to Odunze on a 30 yard bomb looks pretty good, especially in that kind of weather.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

2 point game, 10 min left.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

That throw Penix made facing three dlineman was pretty good. But then on the third and seven his line holds picks up the blitz and he sails it completely not in the realm of his wideout.

He is weird to watch at times.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

These repeated hard count offsides by DJ make me grind my teeth a little.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

That should be it. You watch the replays it is amazing what Washington coverage guys get away in the routes.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Washington went into hostile Beaver territory and pulled out a win. Hats off.

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

I’m now a believer in UW. If it’s UW vs OU in Vegas, I think whoever comes out of there the winner is fully playoff worthy.

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Washington at Oregon State