Washington destroying Oregon.

Viewing 3 reply threads

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

That game is going to be a bloodbath up in Seattle for the Utes.

Grimmetal
      Ute Fan
      @grimmetal

Expecting a close one for some reason but still a loss to Washington. Wazzou beats the tar out of us (I don’t trust our secondary or pass rush) and then we catch a below average Colorado team at home for a bowl birth.

THEeyepatch
      Ute Fan
      @theeyepatch1

That’s why they play’em. Could be a ‘trap’ game if Utah plays like second half Utes v. UCLA for the whole game. Colorado (now 5-5) choked the lead against ASU, has @ USC next week so they could be playing for bowl eligibility @ RES. Would be nice to send the Buffs “Home for the Holidays” the final week? 

RedUte
      Ute Fan
      @rogermaggiohotmail-com

I honestly would not be surprised if we knock off WSU. I do believe WSU is the better team but we always seem to beat one team unexpectedly each season.

Matthew Thomas Castleton
        Ute Fan
        @mcastleton928

That same WSU team got destroyed by both Arizona AND California. They are extremely beatable. They’re vulnerable on the road. Hell, 7 of their 8 wins have been at home. If Utah comes out with the fire against WSU that they had in the 2nd half against UCLA, I think we pull the upset.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Washington destroying Oregon.