Watching Isaac Wilson in the HS state playoffs

Viewing 6 reply threads

MineralUte
      Ute Fan
      @mineralute

First time watching him. Man, he looks good. He has 2 passing TDs and 2 rushing TDs at half. I’m excited about him.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I have watched many times. He is an impressive player. He can run as well as pass. He gives 100% every play. I think he is our QB of the future.

MauchDawgUte
      Ute Fan
      @mauchdawgute

He will need to learn to slide but other than that he can throw and run and looks legit.

J Rocksville
      Ute Fan
      @jrocksville

If that kid shows up in two year as a RS Freshman 6’2″ 210 lbs, he could be a stud. He’s small, but he’s still young.

1 1

MotherJabubu
      Ute Fan
      @motherjabubu

he’s already got a pretty big ego. He kept seeking out the camera to showboat on the jumbotron. literally never seen a HS player do that

Caliman
      Ute Fan
      @elguapoute

I’m 100% sure this primadonna will transfer to BYU if he’s not given the QB1 position. He’s arrogant and already shows signs of entitlement. If he’s the future of Utah football, we are FKd.

Rick
      Ute Fan
      @utebiquitous

Caliman,
      If a few years go by and Isaac isn’t our starter I can see your prediction come true. He’ll want to start his last two or three seasons. Who wouldn’t?

Why go after this kid? What do we really know about an 18-year-old? Watching him play and listening to him thank his coaches and teammates yesterday following the championship left me impressed with his maturity level. Isaac is a competitor – like others have noted – and he has the tools – strong arm, strong runner, goes through progressions with poise. He needs to get stronger (and hopefully grow a few more inches).

I think he’s a terrific prospect for the U. I think the culture will smooth some of the rough edges and reveal strong characteristics.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Watching Isaac Wilson in the HS state playoffs