Weather report from an hour south of Boulder

Viewing 3 reply threads

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

Woke up and looked outside, no snow however we’ve got a 90% chance of snow around 9:00 a.m. Boulder is at 80%. Looks like it will be snowing during the game, however probably won’t start to stick until about half time (my guess). So if we jump up on them early it could be a quick game with them quitting early.

Looks like it will be cold, however not as cold as a polar bear’s lefticle. About 30 to start the game and dropping into the mid 20s by end of the game.

Got some really good tickets yesterday, with fees about $32/each, 4th row between about the 35 and 50 yard line on the visitor’s side. I’ve been watching them for a week, and the prices kept dropping and not really a drop in amount of tickets available. This could be a very red game today.

Me and my neighbor are gonna be bringing 6 total. 

GO UTES!!!!!!!!

tarheelute
      Ute Fan
      @tarheelute

I am in 104, row 24, seat 21, pretty close!

Parked, will head over later!

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Weather getting real.  Chyenne has dropped to 17 degrees.  Freezing fog in NE Colo.  Areas of moderate snow just north of there in the Nebraska panhandle.  This will move south as the front continues to push south.

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

Bill just tweeted a picture of the field starting to get covered in snow. Gonna be an ugly game.

https://twitter.com/espn700bill/status/1063823283366256640

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Weather report from an hour south of Boulder