Welp That’s IT

Viewing 2 reply threads
      3 1

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

We had a good run… Thought our D would play better. But our secondary has just been Meh all year. Play of the game was that Pic. We would have at least gotten a field goal. Barnes Barnes Barnes. Good Not Great.

If This team runs it back we will be a problem next year. But who Knows I feel like CR and BK have there own agenda.

Lastly.. F*** The pac-12. The leadership the refs. Ruining the conference and the refs were unreal tonight. There were 3/4 blatant favoritism calls that were clear to everyone. The pac wants UW to win so badly. It showed today.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Play of the game was the phantom offensive PI. IMO

2008 National Champ
        Ute Fan
        @cptmrgn05

I think I’d point to the safety. Just not sure of why you put the QB under center there and then give it to Jackson 6 yards deep. Only takes one breakdown to blow that one up.

Perfect chance to get the momentum back.

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

I’m in Florida for a funeral and the only play I was able to watch was the OPI on Sugutaraga. WTF over? It doesn’t matter folks… whoever Washington plays in the CFP, if they make it that far, is going to give them such an ass beating it might close their whole football program.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Welp That’s IT