What are your favorite food(s) while watching Utah football?

Viewing 7 reply threads

St George Ute
      Ute Fan
      @stgeorgeute

If I’m at the stadium, I will usually get the super nachos from the Chile Verde concession stand, lots of green sauce and jalepenos, and a large Dr. Pepper.

At home, if I have guests over, we do lil’ smokies and nachos & cheese. Sometimes we’ll grill up some burgers, brats, or hot dogs.

At home, if it’s just me, then it’s nachos and popcorn.

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

Brats, burgers, smoked meats (ribs, tri-tip, brisket), sweet potatoes, baked beans, nachos.  For beverages it’s always Kombucha and India Pale Ale.

St George Ute
        Ute Fan
        @stgeorgeute

Oooh, my wife bought me a smoker for father’s day. Love it! I’m thinking I’ll need to expand my home game food options a bit. Love me some good brisket!

UteFanatic
          Ute Fan
          @utefanatic

Bought a Green Mountain Grill earlier this year and it’s easily been one of the best purchases I’ve ever made.  My family has been loving the BBQ.

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

I find that the anxiety involved in being a fan of Utah football makes it very easy for me to stick to my favorite diet, wine and gummy bears. Anything else would further upset my already churning stomach.

St George Ute
        Ute Fan
        @stgeorgeute

Would that be wine soaked gummi bears or wine and a gummi bear chaser? 🙂

ladyinred
          Ute Fan
          @ladyinred

I’m not picky, just as long as the 2 main food groups are covered.

UteFanatic
        Ute Fan
        @utefanatic

It’s true. The stress can kill my appetite, too.  Utah has had a lot of stressful games the last few years.

Hoo Ray Who?
      Ute Fan
      @mattybumbo

Pre-Game is whatever the PigBus is cooking up. At the stadium I can never say no to the tried-and-true Cowboy Corndog. Watching at home the sky’s the limit. I usually end up drinking my calories anyway. 

1 1

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

For home games, it’s whatever I can smuggle into the stadium so I don’t have to pay ridiculous prices for s**tty concessions.

For away games, I do buffalo wings on the smoker.

ryynoo
      Ute Fan
      @ryynoo

Wine and gummi bears!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I can’t eat during the game. I get too intense and end up with an upset stomach. But pregame I’d say homemade guacamole and chips is my go-to snack. Sub sammies, ribs or fajitas at the tailgate

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

beer

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football What are your favorite food(s) while watching Utah football?